Since renewing my fight against procrastination, I have:
- Applied for three jobs in the marketing field.
- Reorganized the closet that serves as our pantry, game storage and broom closet.
- Kept half the kitchen clean.
- Cleared all the paperwork, mail, magazines, etc. off the hutch.
- Started a bathroom reorganization. (Expect a full post on this when it’s done.)
- Got half my grocery price database done.
- Walked home from preschool with all three kids. Three miles in 80 minutes. It was exhausting but felt good. And Connor got a good nap in. And Grace was excited that she got to “go potty outside for the first time.”
- Played several board games with Connor.
- Read a bunch of Bible stories to Grace.
- Started a photo book as a gift.
- Made homemade mac and cheese and homemade applesauce.
- Established a Web site, blog and twitter account for my new Heritage Makers business.
Goals for the rest of this week:
- Get kitchen counter cleared.
- Finish bathroom reorganization.
- Schedule first Heritage Makers workshop.
- Finish grocery database.
- Walk to library with kids.
- Cook spaghetti squash and fish that are nearing the end of their lives.
- Buy card for camcorder.