- Finish my 2006 scrapbook. I’m only a few pages away and have kept up to date with the current year in the mean time.
- Fit a car into my garage. Twice I made this happen but as of now, it no longer does.
- Use all the gift certificates currently in my possession. I still have three.
- Get at least one more mom’s group member. I’ve given up on this whole project.
- Learn to play one song on the piano by memory. Nope, and the piano is no longer in the house.
- Create a will
- Roll-over old 401ks
- Get a nontraditional massage (reflexology, reiki, etc)
- Grow something edible, and eat it
- Climb the REI rock wall
- Donate my formal gowns
- Jog a mile without stopping
- Go through a corn maze
- Buy prescription sunglasses